Project Engineer needed for a client just south of Louisville. This individual will coordinate activities in all areas of capital project development, implementation and completion in order to meet defined budget schedule and return on investment. Salary is based on experience.
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
- Develops detailed project plans including project schedule, budget, and return on investment
- Plans, coordinates, and leads capital project scheduling, budgeting and administrative tasks
- Manages all aspects of project, including cost control, resources, scope, and equipment design
- Manages and documents progress of project implementation to include weekly progress reporting
- Interfaces with team members, internal customers and equipment vendors
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 2 - 5 years engineering experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize problem solving tools such as Six Sigma, Fishbone, KT, 8D, etc.
- Moderate to advanced computer skills including use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CAD software, etc.
Job Number: 133185