Project Engineer needed for a client on Long Island, NY. You will be responsible for designing fluid handling products in accordance with ISO 9001 standards.
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
- Design fluid handling products to customer specifications.
- Create manufacturing and assembly drawings, as well as design test fixtures.
- Conduct internal and external prelim. design review and critical design review.
- Analyze fluid dynamics using CFD software.
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- BS in Engineering
- 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong Solidworks and Office skills
- My client offers Top Shelf benefits
Job Number: 132772