An engineering and construction client has an immediate need for a Project Engineer in the Midland, TX area. This is a 6-month CONTRACT position with the possibility of extension. Local candidates only as there is no per diem or relocation available for this position.
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
- Candidate will work with clients and technical staff to estimate, schedule, and oversee technical engineering and design activities. Collaborate with the Senior Engineers to create more efficient methods and maintain profitability.
- Develop equipment specifications and create the framework used to develop and monitor project metrics and manage the collection of project data.
- Formulate realistic parameters for each project, including design elements and implementation procedures.
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Candidate must possess Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field with 5+ years relevant experiencce.
- Enterprise-level computer platform experience required. Ability to manage budget and schedule is required.
- Experience in design, procurement and installation engineering support of pipelines, tanks, roads, and other associated infrastructure is desired.
Job Number: 132802