One of the nations largest and fastest growing tier 1 automotive suppliers are in need of a Project Engineer. This specific facility is a brand leader of engine-related functional parts and die cast parts that are essential to vehicles function and reliability. The Project Engineer will plan, direct, and coordinate installation of manufacturing equipment. Relocation assistance will be provided.
Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
- Plans, directs and coordinates installation of manufacturing equipment
- Defines, Develops, Evaluates, and implements equipment requirements for plant capacity improvements
- Designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Assists in capital and expense budget preparations as needed
- Confers with management, engineering and other departments regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate increase in production capacity.
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Bachelors degree
- Bachelors in Engineering Degree preferred
- 2+ or more years experience
- direct hire
- relocation assistance is available
Job Number: 132879