Engineering firm in north Orlando area is actively seeking a Project Manager to join their team. A BS in Civil Engineering is required along with 10+ years of experience involving minor and major roadway, sidewalk, shoulder improvements, and drainage design projects. Must also be a registered PE in Florida (or have ability to obtain within 6 months) This is a temp to perm position.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager
- Manage and oversee complex roadway/highway design projects including complex interchange design, sidewalk and shoulder improvements, drainage design.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and withing budgert
- Perform technical reviews or roadway and traffic operation design.
- Maintain all project documentation
- Establish and maintain relationships with all permitting agencies
Requirements for the Project Manager
- BS in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years of complex highway/roadway design experience
- Registered Florida PE
- Experience managing projects $1-5m in size
- Previous FDOT and FHWA experience desired
- Proven record of finishing projects on time and within budget
- excellent benefits offered
Job Number: 133151