ENGINEERING PROJECT MANAGER for Chassis & Safety Systems contract opportunity at a highly regarded automotive manufacturing firm on central Ohio. Need BS Engineer and minimum 2 + years automotive electronics experience. Interesting growth opportunity. Projected 12+ month assignment.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager
- Manage the development of automotive chassis and safety control ECUs
- Responsibilities will include documenting prototype vehicle change points, creating test plans
- Prepare and test on actual vehicles, troubleshooting and fixing related problems, writing and presenting reports, and managing development processes throughout the vehicle's development lifecycle.
Requirements for the Project Manager
- BS Engineering, compensating experience may substitute for some education
- Minimum 2 years experience with automotive electronics including development methods
- Ability to create test plans, preparing and testing on actual vehicles, troubleshooting and fixing related problems, writing and presenting reports
- Pay rate in range shown based on qualifications
- Contractor Benefits
- Exposure at a top automotive firm
- Long term assignment
Job Number: 133227