Leading international AUTOMOTIVE parts maker (20,000 employees in 20 countries) seeks a QUALITY ENGINEER with experience in SUPPLIER DEVELOPMENT / PPAP / FMEA / APQP for its manufacturing facility located just outside of GREENVILLE, SC. IMMEDIATE, DIRECT-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
- Develops and maintains working relationships with suppliers, auditing CORRECTIVE ACTIONS and quality systems.
- Manage documents pertaining to manufacturing and quality (process flows, PFMEA's, APQP's, etc.)
- Resolve customer issues through communication and/or plant visits
- Facilitate improvement activities with other disciplines in areas such as process improvement and cost reduction
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in technical or related field, OR, 5-plus years related experience
- Minimum of 2 years manufacturing and quality engineering experience including experience with SUPPLIER QUALITY, PPAP APPROVALS, and CORRECTIVE ACTIONS
- Knowledge of SPC, APQP, Control Plans, PFMEA, Part Print, GD&T, etc
- The company provides a competive benefits package to include relocation assistance.
Job Number: 132822