QUALITY DATA ANALYSIS/DOCUMENT CONTROL SPECIALIST opportunity at a solid manufacturing firm near Marissa, IL in southern Illinois. Prefer an AS Engineering with compensating experience in a manufacturing environment. Growth opportunity. Includes relocation.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
- Perform duties related to data gathering and analysis, and updates visual management boards, which includes: (a) Generating graphs (i.e. Pareto, histogram, pie diagram, etc.) based on data tables, (b) Creating data tables from other sources of information, such as production records filled out by hand, Plex reports, sorting results, etc. , (c) Identifying gaps, abrupt changes, missing data, trends, etc. and assist in corrective actions.
- Support technical writing and review of procedures, work instructions and other documentation.
- Manage administration of all document control activities and maintains documentation related to the quality management system.
- Support creation of new procedures and revision of current to drive improvement and close gaps to standards or internal/external requirements.
- Support Quality Department to keep information boards up to date for daily, weekly or monthly meetings. Gathers data, analyzes and publishes/updates website/visual boards.
- Perform audits on the production floor and office area, which includes: (a) Verifying the use of proper methods to access released documentation, (b) Verifying that documentation/procedures used are the latest approved revision, (c) Generating audit reports, including actions and tracking for closure.
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Prefer Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field or AS with compensating experience
- Need 3 to 5 years related experience in manufacturing, A PLUS if have experience in Automotive industry and/or die cast industry
<Benefits for the Quality Engineer
- Salary in range shown based on qualifications and education
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Growth opportunity at a well established firm
Job Number: 133145