QUALITY ENGINEER contract opportunity at a highly regarded automotive manufacturing firm near Detroit, MI western metro. Need bachelor degree and 3 years quality related experience. This position is an entry level position. Candidate needs to have extraordinary computer skills. Projected 6+ month to long term assignment.
Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
- Coordinate preparation of PPAP packages for submission and approval by appropriate Customer personnel.
- Use applicable Customer-specific systems (e.g. GM Supplypower, GQTS, SQMS).
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have advanced knowledge of Excel; including V lookups, and pivot tables.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in quality, preferably advance quality.
- Pay rate in range shown based on extent of qualifications
- Contractor Benefits
- Exposure at a top firm
- Local candidates
Job Number: 133256