A leading manufacturer located in Winchester, VA is looking for a Corporate Quality Systems Manager. This is a direct hire role that will be responsible for developing, maintaining and improving Quality Systems affecting multiple manufacturing locations. Great relocation package. APPLY NOW!
Responsibilities for the Quality Manager
- Develop and lead work plans and initiatives to achieve and sustain the ISO compliance of the quality management system across the organization.
- Engage with the plants and other teams addressing quality management system gaps and corrective actions in order to develop strategic improvement plans.
- Lead the development, maintenance and deployment of the Quality Manual, corporate SOP's, and associated forms and records.
- Manage the internal quality audit program to ensure the company is compliant to ISO standards, corporate SOP's, process specs and best practices
- Develop scorecards and reports to measure the effectiveness of Quality System
Requirements for the Quality Manager
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 5+ years Quality Systems experience in a manufacturing field with some supervisory experience
- Experience developing, deploying and managing a recognized quality system, such as ISO or TS, is required
- Knowledge of World Class Operational Excellence models, such as Baldrige or Shingo, are preferred.
- Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies and professional certification such as ASQ CQA or RABQSA Lead Auditor preferred
- Multi site experience is strongly preferred.
<Benefits for the Quality Manager
- Comprehensive benefit package
- 15% annual bonus
- Relocation package
Job Number: 132951