We are looking for a Scientific & Regulatory Affairs Technician to work at a leading beverage manufacturer in Midtown Atlanta. This is a contract position expected to last about a year and could be longer.
Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
- Supporting US compliance and innovation activities to drive growth.
- Support the Scientific & Regulatory Affairs Manager with creation and review of label information, ingredient reviews, and formula review and entry into nutrition database.
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- Bachelor's Degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Biology, or similar.
- Experience in a Quality or Laboratory environment
- Strong background in Food Science, Nutrition or related field.
- Good analytical skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, etc.
Job Number: 133081