WORK FROM HOME ROLE w/ ~20-40% TRAVEL!!! Looking for an experienced Strategic Programs Manager - Reliability Manager. Must have a Reliability Engineering background and be a total lubrication management subject matter expert. APPLY NOW!!!
Responsibilities for the Reliability Manager
- Build a strong lubrication program to prevent the most frequent failure modes occurring in an industrial plant related to lubricant contamination, chemical degradation, cross contamination, selection and insufficient or misleading knowledge.
- This role will be a 'subject matter expert' in following topics:
- - Lubricant selection
- - Lubricant delivery, storage, and handling
- - Lubrication task planning and scheduling
- - Lubrication practice standardization
- - Lubrication application procedures
- - Lubricant analysis and condition monitoring
- - Lubrication contamination and condition control
- - Lubricant waste handling, environmental, health, and safety practices
- - Program design, implementation, and optimization
Requirements for the Reliability Manager
- BS Degree in Engineering, required, MS degree in engineering highly desirable
- 5+ years experience in total lubrication management and associated maintenance programs, processes, and best practices
- 5+ years' experience related to sales, marketing, product management, service delivery or training in any of the following: reliability engineering, plant maintenance, enterprise asset management.
- Working knowledge of maintenance and reliability strategies, programs, processes, and best practices, CMMS systems, Information management systems and ERP systems.
- Proven experience in managing major programs and problem solving. Strong Project Management skills to drive and manage REP programs,
- CMRP, CRL, CLS, MLA(3), MLT(2), and/or Lubrication Management Certification highly desirable
- Strategic thinking to develop and support rotating equipment performance offers.
- Strong Commercial ability: Entrepreneurship, Commercial and Business focus, able to use 'out-of-the-box' thinking to create innovative & specific programs and revenue streams.
- Ability to improve equipment and process performance by applying reliability engineering principles and methodologies, including reliability center maintenance, failure modes effects analysis, equipment criticality, statistical data analysis of failure information, root cause/failure analysis, life expectance, reliability modeling and prediction, bad actor analysis and Weibull analysis.
- 20-40% travel
- WORK FROM HOME
- 24 days PTO from day 1 and 13 paid holidays
- Company car or car allowance
- 20-30% annual bonus target
- 5% annual company retirement fund contribution PLUS a 100% 401k match up to 5%
- Tuition/certification reimbursement
- 6 month company training
Job Number: 132815