A prominent and prominent manufacturing company is seeking a Corporate Environmental Health and Safety Manager. This role will be based in the Champaign, IL area and will be responsible for leading EH&S activity at multiple manufacturing facilities. Qualified candidates will have a four-year degree and 5+ years of environmental, and occupational safety experience within a manufacturing environment. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
Responsibilities for the Safety Manager
- Implement and manage safety policy, protocol, and procedures for multiple company locations.
- Lead safety audits.
- Train and develop safety personnel at all locations.
- Lead environmental and safety reporting activity.
- Seek out and implement process and procedural improvement wherever possible.
Requirements for the Safety Manager
- Bachelors degree required.
- 5+ years of EHS leadership experience within manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding of PSM, HACCP, Food Safety.
- Ability and willingness to travel 60% (domestic travel only).
- Our client offers a highly-competitive portfolio of insurance and retirement benefits.
- Relocation assistance is available.
Job Number: 133068