SITE MANAGER for Lighting and Building Transformers installation in schools in Los Angeles, CA metro. Contract position 4 to 6+ months. Need experience with construction projects at K-12 schools Local candidates.
Responsibilities for the Superintendent
- Site superintendent for energy retrofit projects. The projects are typically 4-5 months in duration and include lighting and transformer retrofits.
- The project requires someone with strong coordination and communication skills that can manage the day to day operations at the job site.
- This will include coordination of subcontractors and interaction with the customer and their inspectors.
Requirements for the Superintendent
- Experience with construction projects at K-12 schools
- Able to read blueprints and floor plans
- HS Diploma and minimum 5 years experience
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Pay rate in range shown based on qualifications
- Contractor Benefits
- Contract position with a top firm
Job Number: 132973