IMMEDIATE NEED!!!.....EPC client is looking for a Substation Construction Superintendent for a long term projects in the state of Pennsylvania (mainly SE & NE regions). Your main responsibility will be to oversee the construction subcontractors to ensure they perform the work in accordance with project design, budget and schedule. ** per diem, trips home, mob & demob provided ***
Responsibilities for the Superintendent
- Provide on-site administrative and technical management of field related activities on electric substation construction projects on the eastern half of Pennsylvania
- Monitor Subcontractor construction efforts to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, QA/QC program, industry codes & standards and work rules
- Interface with client representatives, A/E representatives, other contractors, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction of on-site administrative staff).
- Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required
- Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures, working documents, standards, etc
Requirements for the Superintendent
- 15-20+ years of construction experience as an Inspector, General Foreman, Superintendent or Construction Manager supporting high voltage substation EPC projects
- Must have excellent communication skills, strong leadership skills, and a strong safety background
- Experience with high voltage transmission line construction projects is a PLUS
- Candidates with relay testing experience on high voltage substations is a PLUS
<Benefits for the Superintendent
- Per diem, Mob, Demob & Trips home provided
- PTO Program
- Health Insurance available, and more...
- Time and a half for OT
Job Number: 132847