A manufacturer of large construction equipment is looking for a Technical Support & Training Specialist to work in the Newnan, GA area. The ideal candidate is someone who has hands-on experience on construction equipment or at the least automotive technician type who has a desire to move into the office. Ability to use the computer to develop training materials, documentation and reports management. This position works closely with the Field Service Technicians and Engineers and will require 50% or more travel within and outside of the United States. Salary range is $40,000 to $45,000 per year. Candidates with experience in construction equipment manufacturing and strong organizational skills and a desire to move up within the company, please apply today.
Responsibilities for the Technical Support
- Works with customers and sellers to report and solve machine technical problems.
- Extensive travel (typically 3 days per week, or more).
- Develops and administers training to technicians and dealers.
Requirements for the Technical Support
- Must have mechanical technician experience in the construction equipment industry or a related industry.
- Strong organizational skills and communication skills.
- MS Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Direct hire position with full company benefits.