Printhead Manufacturing Technician needed to read schematics and assemble Electronic Circuit Board Assemblies (ECBA) using both hand soldering for thru-hole and reflow process for surface mount components. Ideal candidates will be skilled in setup and operation of printhead manufacturing fixtures, process equipment and measurement systems.This is a contract opportunity in Wilsonville, OR.
Responsibilities for the Technical Support
- Read schematics, hand solder and assemble Electronic Circuit Board Assemblies (ECBA)
- Build power and control cable assemblies to specifications
- Perform basic troubleshooting of PCBAs and cable assemblies using a Digital Multimeter
- Assemble electro-mechanical subsystems and fixtures from drawings and schematics
- Perform beginning to intermediate level Failure Analysis of printheads or printhead processes
- Setup and operation of printhead Mfg fixtures, process equipment and measurement systems
- Documents defects, troubleshoots and performs intermediate software setup and/or repairs to tools, fixtures and equipment used in work assignments
Requirements for the Technical Support
- Minimum AA/AS degree with advanced electronic theory and principals; strong mechanical aptitude
- 5+ years experience building, repairing, testing or operating electro-mechanical equipment.
- 2+ years of experience working with Jetstack or Printhead Mfg processes and procedures
- Ability to correctly setup and operate printhead Mfg fixtures & process equipment and measurement systems with minimal support
- Knowledge of jetstack or Printhead Mfg processes and procedures used
Job Number: 133025