Our client in El Segundo is looking for a temp to hire R&D Technician to start right away! Must have a background in tooling and fabrication!
Responsibilities for the Technician
- Support R&D engineers by assembling prototypes of new designs
- Assist with prototype test plan development, measurement methods & associated fixtures, etc.
- Qualify designs by executing test plans
- Consolidate test results into concise documents & reports
- Participate in concept development, design review & team meetings
- Maintain development lab and required equipment/tools
- Work with multi-site cross-functional teams
Requirements for the Technician
- High school diploma required
- Background in mechanical and electrical R&D
- At least 3 years or more working as a Research and Design Technician
- Machine shop experience, tooling experience are a must!
- Basic knowledge of electrical, wiring and mechatronics, motors, pumps
- Contractor Benefits to start!