We are looking for a Test Engineer to work in Peachtree City, GA. This is a contract position that is expected to last 3 months and could be longer based.
Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
- Perform test on lighting systems
- Develop new test equipment for both prototype and production for existing and new lighting products.
- Study the specifications and identify the actual test methods, materials, fixtures and equipment required
- Coordinate the execution of test request and procedures for New Product Development (NPD) and production.
- Responsible for all engineering details associated with the testing performed
- Program LabVIEW software to support functions and provide automated test control.
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science from an accredited institution
- Experience with test equipment, procedures and customer specifications
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a lab environment
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in writing test scripts and other forms of test automation
- Minimum of 1 year experience with one or more programming languages ex. LabVIEW, Visual Basic, C/C++
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Job Number: 132986