TEST ENGINEER / VALIDATION ENGINEER contract opportunity at a highly regarded automotive manufacturing firm on central Ohio. Need BS EE or Computer Science with 2 year Test Engineering in automotive infotainment systems Projected 12+ month to very long term assignment.
Responsibilities for the Validation Engineer
- Coordinate requirements supporting function groups and supplier, test setup, verification and troubleshooting of systems on vehicle, as well as creating supporting documents.
- Work with automotive systems automotive driver assist systems (adaptive cruise control, automated emergency braking, lane departure warning, etc. ) verification and validation.
Requirements for the Validation Engineer
- BS Degree in ME/EE. 6 years of related experience may be substituted for required degree.
- Test Engineer with 2 years of test engineering experience in required test and confirmation per area of specialty.
- Experience related to automotive driver assist systems (adaptive cruise control, automated emergency braking, lane departure warning, etc. )
- Pay rate in range shown based on qualifications
- Contractor Benefits
- Exposure at a top automotive firm
- Long term assignment
Job Number: 133233