A Manufacturer in Northeast Philadelphia is looking to bring a new Accounts Receivable Coordinator onto their team full time!!! This is a temp-to-hire position and is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for career advancement.
Located in: Northeast Philadelphia (19154)
Pay: $14-16/hr depending on experience
Job type: Permanent, full-time employment Monday through Friday
Position Summary: Performs and coordinates a variety of accounts receivable tasks including the timely collection of receivables, credit processing, resolution of unallocated cash balances and reconciliation of accounts. Maintains necessary documentation and records in a secure manner. Assists the Accounting Supervisor with other projects and processes as needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs and processes all Accounts Receivable Cash Applications, including checks, ACH's, wires, and credit card.
- Performs and processes all Accounts Receivable Collections for assigned Customer accounts. This includes making collection calls for outstanding invoices, reviewing the company's AR aging report and providing
Management with explanations for past due balances.
- Performs and processes all Accounts Receivable credits for various reasons, including price changes, freight charges, returns and restocking charges. Ensures that all Return Authorization information has been
entered properly in the system, and the product has been returned by the customer, if applicable. Prepares and distributes credit reports to Management.
- Processes New Customer Credit Applications, obtains references, and recommends credit limit. Submits results to Accounting Supervisor for review and approval.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- High school diploma.
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience with emphasis on accounts receivable.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Company Related 2-3 years working for a manufacturing company preferred.
- Technical Training: Business school or equivalent training helpful.
- Functional Knowledge: Solid understanding of accounting and bookkeeping principles and financial reporting. Ability to build positive relationships, proactively
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.