Account Reconciliation Specialist
We are staffing for a permanent position with a well established company based in the Schaumburg, IL area. This is an intermediate level accounting position that would be an excellent opportunity to catapult a corporate accounting career.
Responsible for the business client account reconciliations (payments, billings, cash receipts, credits, debits, etc.) This position falls under the receivables department, but is heavily based in client account research and reconciliation.
- Research and process Client Reconciliations not general ledger receivables
- Assists in the resolution of cash application
- Prepare detailed client account analysis as requested
- Monitors bank accounts and assists Offshore Team as needed
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations as assigned
- Partner with Offshore team in order to execute all steps in the receivables process.
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries in a timely manner via phone and email.
Professional Corporate Building - State of the Art Facility
Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Pay: $47,000 to $51,000 per year (Permanent-Direct Hire position)
Full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and employee stock purchasing plan.
Working hours: M-F 8am-5pm
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong teamwork orientation; willingness to help larger team meet goals and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and achieve results in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to follow up diligently with internal parties via email and phone as needed
- High school diploma required (Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance is a plus)
- Advanced Excel skills including use of Pivot Tables and V-look ups (Assessment required)
- 3+ years in Accounting Related position (familiar with cash receipts, credits, debits, etc.)
-Experience following up with internal parties to resolve payment concerns
Qualified applicants, respond to this to this posting with your resume on www.randstadusa.com. You are also encouraged to call Michael or Erin now @ 847-895-0620, and follow up by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.