Are you looking for a chance to prove yourself and control the next step in your career? This exciting temp to hire opportunity will give you just that. We need an individual with experience in manufacturing service duties, who doesn't want to stand in one place all day doing the same thing over and over, and wants a new challenge.
- Have a flexible schedule. We want to be able to keep you working as available shifts change.
- Be able to stand and perform labor duties for up to 12 hours
- Be on time
- Be able to use your hands and tools
- Follow safety procedures. We want you going home in the same condition you came in.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend and regular lifting of 50 lbs. or more
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass prescreening requirements
Working hours: 7 am-3:30 pm; 3 pm-11:30 pm; 11 pm-7:30 am
---1+ year of manufacturing experience
--Ability to demonstrate teamwork, ambition, innovation, accuracy, integrity, and professionalism
--Desire and can do attitude to embrace and quickly learn new processes and systems
--Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Please submit you application online. Please include an updated copy of your resume with your application.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.