PCB Manufacturing company in Sunnyvale is looking for several Rework Assemblers to start ASAP!
PAY: $14.00-$17.00 (depending on experience)
- Use magnification aids and stereo-microscope, to solder components and ECO wires to PCBs, adhering to IPC-A-610 (current revision) standards.
- Employ hand tools, such as tweezers, to manually assemble components to PCBs.
- Follow customer Bill of Material and assembly notes, to assemble PCBs to meet customer specifications.
- Communicate discrepancies to the appropriate management representative to ensure that all products meet customer specifications and company quality standards.
- Read, understand and follow customer's drawings, specifications and requirements as they apply to assembly projects.
- Read, understand, and comply with ISO procedures/work instructions and IPC specifications as related to manufacturing and inspecting printed circuit board assembly.
Working hours: Graveyard
--3-5 years experience in the printed circuit board assembly industry.
--Extensive knowledge of mechanical, thru-hole, surface mount, electronic component identification and performing reworks on printed circuits boards a must.
--Prior experience with ISO 9001/9002 or QS9000 preferred.
--Ability to install hardware on assemblies, components and parts per documentation.
--Ability to read, understand, and interpret all documentation related to PCB Assembly, quality control specifications, IPC 610 certification, blue print drawings and engineering specifications.
If you or a friend meet most of these requirements, please apply online or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.