Are you looking for a chance to prove yourself and control the next step in your career? This exciting temp opportunity will give you just that. We need an individual with experience in machining, good data entry skills, some knowledge of industrial products, and an interest in career growth.
- Inspect work pieces for defects, and measure work pieces to determine accuracy of machine operation, using rulers, templates, or other measuring instruments
- Read blueprints or job orders to determine product specifications and tooling instructions and to plan operational sequences
- Set up and operate machines, such as lathes, cutters, shears, borers, millers, grinders, presses, drills, and auxiliary machines, to make metallic and plastic work pieces
- Position, adjust, and secure stock material or work pieces against stops, on arbors, or in chucks, fixtures, or automatic feeding mechanisms, manually or using hoists
- Select, install, and adjust alignment of drills, cutters, dies, guides, and holding devices, using templates, measuring instruments, and hand tools
- Change worn machine accessories, such as cutting tools and brushes, using hand tools
- Make minor electrical and mechanical repairs and adjustments to machines and notify supervisors when major service is required
- Start machines and turn hand wheels or valves to engage feeding, cooling, and lubricating mechanisms
Working hours: 7 am-3:30 pm, 3 pm-11:30 pm, 11 pm-7:30 am
--Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend and regular lifting of 50 lbs. or more
--Must be at least 18 years old
--Must have at least one year of CNC experience or certification from a technical college or school
--Must have High School Diploma or GED
--Able to stand and perform manual labor for up to 12 hours
--Basic ability to read blueprints
--Be able to work overtime as scheduled and have open availability to work any shift.
How to apply:
Please create your profile online & include an updated copy of your resume with your application.
Open Interviews are held on Thursday at SC works 1930 Hanahan Rd #200, North Charleston from 10am-12pm. Please bring a copy of your resume!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.