Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 3-5 Months+
Type: W-2 Contractor
Hours: M-F 40 hours/week
Looking for a Compensation Partner to join a successful biotech company in Cambridge, MA. The Compensation Partner will support the assigned client group and partner with senior HRBP's and Management to understand and support business objectives by providing analytical support, counselling, and expert advice for their functional areas. This may include design of specific programs or application of current programs to meet business needs.
Working hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Participate in broad-based Compensation projects and initiatives, such as re-design of current compensation programs and participating in pay market data submissions
- Lead projects for the team and/or work streams in broader HR projects
- Assess and provide compensation recommendations for job offers extended within specific functions, including salary, sign-on's and equity buy-outs
- Ensure recommendations are aligned to the Company's compensation pay philosophy
- Evaluate and provide recommendations on job leveling requests for new roles being created within the organization
- College degree with 5-8+ years of experience in compensation, or HR Benefits environment
- Experience working in the life sciences industry is preferred
- Has earned (or is working towards) Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation or similar Total Rewards-specific qualification preferred
- Excellent communication and consulting skills; experience in developing creative solutions to meet business needs
- Excellent relationship-building and collaboration skills
- Experience working in a matrix or collaborative environment
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate complex concepts in a simple way
- Strong analytical skills, project management and organizational skills
- Ability to use Excel to a very high standard and summarize data in a way that allows you to effectively frame a business case or recommendation.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.