Randstad Staffing is seeking a professional Credentialing Specialist that will be responsible for performing and/or coordinating all activities associated with credentialing or re-credentialing practitioners. Perform all aspects of provider credentialing with contracted health plans and hospitals.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Title: Credentialing Specialist
- Pay: $15-17/hr; depending upon experience
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM
- Temp to Hire Role
- Location: North Phoenix, AZ 85027
- Complete all initial and re-credentialing of provider applications for assigned hospitals and health plans.
- Initiates and coordinates the acquisition and receipt of all credentialing documentation from new and existing providers; provides follow-up and problem resolution as required.
- Resolves credentialing issues with health plans and other organizations.
- Maintains updated provider information, to include, but not limited to: Medical Licenses, DEA, BLS/ACLS/PALS, TB Clearance, and CME's.
- Update health plans with practice changes, new site locations, equipment and provider activities.
- Assist with initial and renewals of provider/group malpractice insurance.
- Facilitate and assist with internal and external records audits as appropriate.
- Serves as Provider Liaison with Medical Staff Services departments.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM
--High School Diploma or equivalent.
--Experience with credentialing, claims billing, claims systems and claim issue research preferred.
--Experience with provider and organizational/ancillary credentialing preferred.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
--Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
--Knowledge of provider and organizational/ancillary credentialing preferred.
--Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
--Ability to work with minimal supervision.
--Proficient in MS Office applications.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.