At Randstad Los Angeles, we are partnered with one of our clients who is in need of 250 Customer Service Representatives to support their business during their holiday peak season. This is a temporary position that will last approximately 7-8 weeks. Please read the entire posting before applying as some may not qualify.
- Take an average of 70+ phone calls per day
- Responding to emails and live chats with customers
- Calculating discounts for customers via phone, email or live chat.
Working hours: 6-2:30PM or 2:30-11PM
- Previous experience in Customer Service is preferred
- Call Center experience is a plus
- Experience working in fast food and retail will also be considered
- Math skills are essential - Basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division are needed to successfully perform this role
- Ability to be empathetic with customers and provide excellent service and solutions to everyone you deal with
Interviews begin the week of OCT 23rd. You will be assigned a day to go for an interview and customer service testing. Upon successful completion of testing you will be assigned a date the first week of November to start training.
- This is a temporary assignment that will begin the first week of November and will end on December 21st.
- Pay is $14.50 per hour
- Schedule: 5 days per week with two days off (Days off will be coordinated by our customer and based on needs of our talent)
- Shifts - 6:00AM - 2:30PM or 2:30PM - 11:00PM
- 8-10 (usually and possibly more) people will be hired on full-time based on performance and customer decision
To be considered for this upcoming job, please submit your resume to this job posting immediately as these positions will fill up fast. You can also visit us on our Customer Service Day in person. Customer Service day is on Tuesday October 17th from 10-4 PM Address is: 10940 Wilshire Blvd #1910, Los Angeles, CA 90024
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.