- Manages and processes client purchase orders in a sufficient manner
- Handles large volume of urgent emails from clients and sales team in regard to changes in orders and other requests
- Able to navigate electronic data interchange (EDI)
- Converts orders from EDI to Accuterm
- Creates packing slips and releases daily orders
- Handles daily invoices for incoming orders
- Accurately verifies product pricing with account manager
- Packs items correctly, with full understanding of how to pack cases, boxes, crates, etc.
- Puts together daily reports for management team
Working hours: 8-5
-- Must be able to work under pressure and be able to prioritize daily tasks
--Must be able to work in fast-paced environment
--Strong organizational skills
-- Excellent follow-up skills
--Proficient in Microsoft Office
This company offers a PHENOMENAL benefits package!
Ask about our video interview options!
If interested and you have applied, please email email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.