Immediate consideration for qualified Forklift operator for a national logistics company. The position is Temp to Perm or Direct hire for our client in Miami, FL. The ideal candidate will have six months of verifying experience within the last 2 years in the US and a Forklift license. This person will be responsible for the daily functions of the Warehouse including, forklift operation, picking packing, selecting orders, shipping receiving, order Processing and Maintenance
1. Fully qualified and skilled in working with a hi-reach, cherry picker forklift.
2. Fully qualified using standard LP wide aisle forklifts.
3. Experience using RF handheld scanners to scan bar-codes.
4. Experience writing up manual tally in forms of incoming freight.
5. Physical ability to effectively assist in loading/unloading trucks and containers.
Working hours: 3rd shift - Flexible hours - Sunday to Thursday
6. Vetted back ground checks for security validation.
7. Transportation to make it to and from work reliably
8. Ability to work a 40 hour work week and overtime/weekends when required
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.randstadstaffing.com. Once you have applied, please send a copy of your resume with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be reaching out directly to candidates based on your qualifications.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.