Randstad Staffing is currently recruiting for a Forklift Operator position at a Distribution facility in Kent, WA. We are seeking hard-working and reliable candidates. This position is a temp to hire position.
This position is has a Day and Swing shift; Monday - Friday Day: 7AM-3:30PM, Swing: 3:00PM-10:30PM, 40 hours a week, with OT possible. The pay is $14.00-$15.00/hr., depending upon experience. Clients will be conducting interviews, so any application without a resume submitted will not be taken into consideration.
Typical job duties will include:
- Safely operate Forklift
- Perform all task/functions involved in the unloading and processing of inbound shipments and freight
- Perform order pulling and processing using a variety of equipment/devices to accomplish order fulfillment
- Check outbound shipments for accuracy, cleanliness, and damage free status
- Perform all task/functions involved in the loading of outbound shipments
- Perform with a high attention to detail, while handling product up to 50 lbs. continually
- Maintains a clean and organized working environment
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules
- Inventory control and stock checks
- Assist all other warehouse related functions as requests by Management
Working hours: Monday - Friday; 7AM-3:30PM, 3PM-10:30PM
Interested candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- 6 Months Forklift Operator experience within the last 18 months, MUST be verifiable
- Previous experience operating sit down stand up, and/or cherry picker lifts
- Previous experience with rf scan guns
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. continuously
- Ability to perform constant pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 lbs. unassisted
- Ability to sit, stand, twist, bend, stoop, reach and lift working above the shoulders repetitively during work period
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
- Willingness to submit to a background and drug screen
- Reliable transportation
If you believe you are a good fit for this position and would like to be considered, please apply to this posting with an updated version of your resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.