INTERVIEWING ASAP for hardworking individuals for one of the largest industrial distributors in the US!!! This is a FULL TIME job with work schedule of Monday-Friday, 12 pm to 8:30 pm and offers a start pay of $15/hr. A Warehouse Associate will be responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift or may have a generalized role working in all departments.
- Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging and palletizing.
- Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such as lumber, boards, or pallets.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements.
- Maintains condition of work area. Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same
- Operate equipment such as Pallet Jacks and Forklifts
Working hours: 12 pm - 3:30 pm
- 6 mos. minimum of Warehouse experience
- Forklift certification is preferred, but not required
- Ability to work well as part of a team and with minimal supervision
- Must pass the Drug Test
- Must pass the Background Check
For any questions please contact Denise Mutuc at 650-357-1522 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.