Randstad Staffing is currently recruiting for a Forklift Operator position at a Distribution facility in South Seattle, WA. We are seeking hard-working and reliable candidates. This position is a temp to hire position.
This position is a Day shift; Monday through Friday; 8AM - 4:30PM, 40 hours a week, with OT possible. The pay is $16.50/hr. Our client will be interviewing each applicant so applications without a resume submitted will not be considered.
Typical job duties will include:
- Safely and efficiently operate sit down forklift to unload or load
- Ensure that all products are free of damage prior to shipment
- Staging product in the correct location to be examined
- Maintain a clean and organized work area daily
Working hours: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 4:30PM
Interested candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Have 6 months experience operating forklift within the last 18 months (MUST be verifiable with a reference)
- 1-3 years Distribution/Warehouse experience (shipping, receiving, loading, unloading)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a moderate basis
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to submit to a background and drug screen
- Reliable transportation
If you believe you are a good fit for this position and would like to be considered, please apply to this posting with an updated version of your resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.