Perform WorkDay Data Entry to include: adding jobs, new hires, termination's
Create Purchase Orders for all Contingent Workers
Monitoring HR Inbox
WorkDay Password Resets
Creating Employee Files
General Employee Filing
Front Desk Reception Coverage (Lunch and Breaks)
Perform administrative duties associated with Background Checks
Recruitment to include:
- Updating Master Spreadsheet
- Assisting with creation of Recruitment Metrics
- Scheduling Interviews/Communication to Candidates/Order Lunch
Training to include:
- Corpedia Training Database
- Management Development Program Database
Other Duties as Assigned
Working hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a human resources department.
- Experience working with HRIS systems; Workday preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills; strong Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
- Flexible and able to manage conflicting priorities.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Solid organizational skills.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.