SUMMARY OF POSITION
Moves, stores, and spaces materials as directed. Delivers materials to various departments following prescribed practice or instructions. Trained and certified on use of forklift and other powered material handling equipment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS THAT SUPPORT OPERATIONAL GOALS
- Operates gas or electric forklift and performs related functions to meet specific productivity and efficiency objectives.
- Ensure quality of work is performed to maintain high standards in Blending department.
- Collects and delivers a wide variety of materials while adhering to established safety procedures.
- Ensure work area is clean Trash removed and Bale and organized before leaving premises.
- Attend communication meetings as required.
- Ensure safety rules, procedures, and GMPs are followed.
- Supply materials to location appropriate within area
- Record all data required of area to comply with company standards and customer requirements. All paperwork must be in order and accurate.
- Partner with production and quality assurance team members.
- Possess technical skills and troubleshooting abilities.
- Effectively utilizes conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working hours: SHIFTS VARY
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience ---
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills ---
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.