Will be driving a fork lift truck. Responsible for moving product/materials from one place to another - onto and off of shelves, trucks, pallets, etc.
(1) Load & unload products from trailers and placing in proper place.
(2) Transport products to and from warehouse / distribution area / manufacturing floor
(3) Pull, sort, pack, wrap, tie and label products per company procedures.
(4) Complete paperwork as required by deadlines
(5) May require clerk duties---printing labels, monitoring & maintaining inventory levels, processing FedEx & UPS shipments, etc.
Working hours: 3rd Shift / Monday to Thursday / 9:00 pm to 7:30 am
(1) Must have at least 6 months previous lift truck experience in the past 18 months.
(2) Must be able to complete & pass Lift Truck requirements as directed by OSHA
(3) Willing to follow directions and work in a fast paced environment
(4) Willing to work 10 hour shifts
(4) Additional screening is required for all lift truck positions
Apply on line and list all recent Lift Truck experience
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.