Randstad is seeking a marketing candidate to join a growing marketing team in Midtown Manhattan. This is a Direct Hire role with a growing company with the opportunity to advance.
Working hours: M-F
- Liaison with TV, Radio, Print, Billboard media companies
- Coordinate community events, public relations efforts
- Support in-house & third party marketing teams
- Set tracking systems & procedures for marketing campaigns
- Monitor competitor activity & provide market reports
- 1-3 years marketing experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Detail oriented, super organized, computer savvy,
- Ability to work effectively under pressure & deadlines
We hope you're excited about this opportunity. To take the next step, please apply today or send your resume to Michael.Anderson2@randstadusa.com!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.