This role supports the business development and marketing activities. Reports to the Business Development Manager.
- Assist with the implementation of strategic business development and marketing plans for
partners, offices, and practices.
- Conducts research on existing and prospective clients, competitor activity, and industry market
- Prepares reports with data from programs such as Vuture and CRM for business development
- Works with the Business Development Manager on Firm brochures, RFPs, and proposals.
- Assists with surveys and awards submissions.
- Assists with planning and execution of client seminars and sponsorships in satellite offices
including managing invitation lists in CRM.
- Assists with website updates and social media postings as needed.
- Assists with the planning, implementation, and follow-up of new business or cross-marketing
Working hours: 9am-5pm
-Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- 2-4 years of marketing, business development, or sales experience in professional services (law
firm experience preferred).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Experience with InterAction is a plus.
Qualified candidates can send their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.