Randstad is hiring a Global Consumer Knowledge Coordinator to work with our client, a global athletic footwear and apparel company in Beaverton. This is a marketing support position working with the Global Consumer Knowledge leadership team.
As our Global Consumer Knowledge Coordinator, you'll assist the GCK leadership team in executing the strategic business planning process and organizing and managing key strategic meetings and work with the leadership team to drive a strategic agenda. You'll also help in the development of presentations and communication tools to communicate strategic plans and visions across the organization and develop overall long-term business and forecasting models and assist leadership in developing and implementing strategic organizational alignment initiatives.
Additional administrative support will be provided to leadership team including preparing correspondence; producing, editing and reformatting documents; preparing expense reports and purchase orders; updating organizational charts; coordinating department or equipment moves; and providing support to a large diverse team of people with a variety of management styles. You'll also respond tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within your scope of established authority; handle confidential information; serve as the central contact for general department information; and coordinate a full range of meeting, event and travel arrangements.
Working hours: first shift, M-F
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 additional years' experience in lieu of an advanced degree
- Proven ability to lead and/or work on cross-functional teams and provide project management support
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and financial models
- Proven ability to conduct and/or analyze research related to consumers, industries and competitors
- Strategic problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please email a current resume to email@example.com
Thanks for your interest in working with Randstad!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.