Randstad Inhouse Services is actively looking to fill a Materials Planner role for our client, a world's leader in heating, air conditioning, and refrigeration technologies. As a Materials Planner for the Commercial Chillers product development segment you will be responsible for managing all aspects of prototype builds. Negotiating and securing bids, sourcing and developing vendor relationships, ensuring compliance per prescribed logistics guidelines, and ultimately ensuring the availability of materials to meet production goals. Product development is essential for growth and advancement. Effective Supply Chain Management makes an idea on paper into reality. With challenges abound and the pathways to fruition indeterminate, opportunity beckons.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring orders for materials are entered, tracked, and delivered within specified time frames
- Actively participate in forecasting and planning production needs
- Build relationships with suppliers proactively addressing missed delivery windows, carrier changes, production lead times etc.
- Assist in monitoring inventory levels and adjust accordingly planning requirements
Pay will be dependent on experience starting at $25.00 per hour.
This position is located within the manufacturing facility and the chosen candidate will be given access as well as all the tools necessary to succeed.
Working hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
The chosen candidates will possess the following:
- Expert aptitude with various MRP software/platforms and the ability to quickly learn and utilize in house systems
- Prior materials planning experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to analyze large data sets and present findings
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Proven Project Management results
- Creative analytical thought process promoting change instinctively while convincing detractors through sound business analysis
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in supply chain management, materials management, logistics or business preferred with one (1) to 3 (3) years related experience in Operations, Supply Chain, or Materials Management
Please include a resume when applying
Resumes may also be sent to email@example.com
All candidates must pass a drug and background screen prior to consideration
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.