The Randstad in Marietta is looking for an Online Reputation Specialist. This is a temporary position with the opportunity to go permanent and is working between the hours of 8 AM to 5 PM.
The Online Reputation Management Specialist is primarily responsible for community-level responses to reviews and user generated content for the company's brands and products.
The position is responsible for the development of a comprehensive strategy and implementation to engage online audiences. This may be done both re-actively and proactively; within an authentic brand voice (that may change per brand) in order to amplify our advocates, mitigate risk to our brand's reputations and cultivate loyal consumers. The Reputation Management Specialist will also work closely with each of the brand's marketing teams to align with messages, risk mitigation, escalation plans, reporting and feedback loops. The position requires the self-starter tenacity to research and experiment with current and developing trends and platforms.
-Work with each of the brands to understand and establish a list of FAQs and maintain the list
ongoing based on actual consumer feedback
- Address online product reviews and q&a from several retail websites via solutions such as
Bazaarvoice and others
- Potentially manage an agency that helps respond to reviews if the volume of work warrants a third
- Monitor online reputation for sentiment analysis, brand mentions in social, the blogosphere and
news. Respond via solutions such as Social Studio and brand handles when it's appropriate to do so
- Use a variety of tools and native channels to listen and monitor the brand's online reputation
- Report on the reputation of each community and trends regarding product feedback (both positive
and negative), measured monthly via the reputation management tool
Working hours: 8 AM to 5 PM
-Collaborate with the digital and social media team to share learnings and findings in order to
positively foster two-way brand conversations
- Create and rollout a community-managed response program for crisis management in the event of a
- 5+ years of combined work experience with at least 3 years in a social media, PR or reputation
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish) a plus!
- Familiarity with SEO
- Customer service experience preferred
- Experience with Bazaarvoice, Social Studio and community managing Yelp preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent grammar and writing skills in different styles/tones
-Writing/modifying responses based on brand language
- An understanding of consumer's path to purchase and what motivates them online
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams
- Provide timely updates to brands and sales teams
- Must be both an independent worker capable of taking ownership of projects and meeting tight
deadlines with minimal supervision and a team player willing to compromise and take direction.
- An enthusiasm for brand passions and ability to bring brand identity to life through an authentic and
consistent voice across multiple properties
- Strong project management and organizational skills, flexible schedule, sound decision making and
analytical thinking capability
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.