We are currently recruiting for a wonderful inventory order puller opportunity in Tustin, CA! The position starts $14.00, and is a temp to hire, Monday-Friday first shift. If you are interested in this position, please apply here and call 714.939.1266!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Pull orders from a manual pick sheet
- Bundle and prepare orders for assembly
- Receive and unpack delivered goods
- Re-stock items as necessary; labels shelves.
- Provide assistance in unloading items from delivery trucks.
- Take and comprehend orders for pulling parts or items.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Working hours: Monday-Friday 7:00 am- 4:00 pm
- Experience using a manual pick list
- Ability to count accurately and track numbers
- Strong commitment to department and company goals
- Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently
- Must be a team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline driven environment
- Raw enthusiasm and a strong work ethic
If you or anyone you know is interested in this position, please give us a call!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.