Randstad Staffing is currently recruiting for a Production Line Worker position at a Distribution facility in Kent, WA. We are seeking hard-working and reliable candidates. This position is a temp to hire position.
This position is a Day shift; Tuesday - Thursday and Saturday-Sunday, 2:00AM - 2:30PM; 4:30AM-5:00PM, 40 hours a week, with OT possible. The pay is $16.00-$16.75/hr., depending upon experience.
Typical job duties will include:
- Load and unload pans from production line
- Load and unload over and/or proof box
- Monitor and control packaging equipment
- Ensure proper bags and sealing if necessary for each variety of products
- Ensure proper slicking if applicable
- Verify weights and order completions
- Record information such as down time, waste, order completions, package verification, metal detector checks, finish product scoring, etc.
- Monitor for foreign material all the time especially at change over and ensure metal detection checks
- Ensure proper placement of product in trays and pallets
- Remove finished packaged items from the machine and separate rejected items
- Perform any other duties as assigned
Working hours: Tuesday-Thursday and Saturday-Sunday, 2:00AM-2:30PM; 4:30AM-5:00PM
Interested candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Previous manufacturing experience, at least 1 year
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
-Ability to stand for long periods of time with the ability to reach overhead
- Ability to do physical activities such as: push, pull, lift, carry, squat, twist, kneel, and reach.
- Ability to work on holidays if needed
- Ability to work various shifts if needed
- Ability to obtain slip resistant shoes
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English language to perform essential job duties.
- Willingness to submit to a background and drug screen
- Reliable transportation
If you believe you are a good fit for this position and would like to be considered, please apply to this posting with an updated version of your resume.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.