Will receive, inspect and record shipments with raw material or products. Will be responsible for unloading packages and checking their contents to ensure they match the orders. A-receiving clerk-must have a great eye for detail and basic math skills.
- Compares invoices against purchase orders and shipping and receiving documents; counts, weighs, and/or measures incoming to verify receipt of items ordered
- Receives items into the system and returns items through the system
- Records railcars identifying information
- Schedules incoming truck appointments and tankers
- Tags all raw material with correct information, keeping QA updated on raw material lots and samples
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages, and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages and shortages
- Assists in unloading trucks and takers performing metal detector checks
- Contacts purchasing agent regarding errors in partial or duplicate shipments, prices, and substitutions
- Maintains files on return items, warehouse transfers, magnet and metal detector checks
- Reads and fills out bills of lading and fills and checks orders for shipment
- Performs work of material handler
- Assists with cycle counts when needed
- Assists with warehouse sanitation and organization, ensuring GMP's are adhered inside and outside tanker docks areas and monitoring safety
- Other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 6am - 2:30pm
Willing to submit to background & drug screen
Willing to work flexible hours
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
Ability to work and communicate effectively with many types of people in a professional manner.
Please contact Luis Ayala at 510-582-8200 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.