A large pharmaceutical company located in is Los Angeles, CA looking for a contract recruiter to support them with an increasing workload.
- Recruits, interviews and recommends placement of candidates from both internal and external sources.
- Maintains effective working relationships with all levels of company management to ensure adequate coverage of human resource needs.
- Consults with management to identify and recommend the most qualified candidates.
- Extends company approved offers to selected candidates and may arrange for relocation.
- Stays informed of developments in wages and salaries, employee benefits and general human resource policies.
Working hours: 8:00 AM-4:30 M-F
--Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems ( ATS)
--Experience with Workday preferred
--Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
--Experience with Workday or similar ATS
--Ability to work in fast paced environment
--Experience with handling sensitive/confidential information
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.