Do you have at least 4 years of accounting experience? Does your experience include working in the industrial construction industry? Are you a go getter that's able to pick up things quickly, and dig into details while maintaining a great personality? If so, we'd like to talk to you!
- Assist in managing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting processes and requirements; internal and external
- Assist in managing financial accounting processes: draft and record journal entries, trial balance management, account reconciliations, financial statement preparation (including consolidations) and related protocols, foreign currency matters, ledger maintenance, fixed assets, accruals and prepaid balances, bank reconciliations, financial report analysis
- Work with operations department heads to ensure that all operational activity have appropriately been identified and reflected in financial statements.
- Manage the preparation of federal and state tax return support schedules: M-1's; apportionment factors
- Assist in completing required information for annual state license renewals and government surveys
- Assist with special projects in coordinating with management, performing accounting research, and creating/providing the required deliverables
- Assist in training and developing staff. Identify training needs and curriculum deficiencies
- Travel to job sites to obtain business knowledge required (minimal travel, 0-25%)
Working hours: Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm
--Bachelor's Degree in Accounting REQUIRED
--CPA REQUIRED (or able to obtain within one year of employment)
--Background in accounting with monthly close processes and consolidations
--Working knowledge US GAAP
--Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
--Advanced problem-solving and analytical skills
--Master's degree or equivalent PREFERRED
--Over 5 years experience PREFERRED
Randstad Staffing is a leading staffing employer for Office and Administration positions in San Antonio. Randstad places quality employees in temporary and permanent positions with our clients each day. If you believe this position is ideal for you, apply online and a recruiter will review your information, and contact you if your background is a match for a great opportunity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.