I am currently recruiting for a Shipping & Receiving clerk with a reputable organization in the Brisbane area. I am seeking a professional that is looking to join our growing organization ASAP! Pay is competitive and there is room to grow within the organization.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as invoices or orders, to verify accuracy
- Record shipment data for record keeping purposes
- Prepare documents such as shipping orders, bills of lading, invoices, labels, or other records.
- Properly inspect contents to ensure they are undamaged
- Document any damage to shipments
- Pack, seal, crate and label materials for shipping
- Contact carrier representatives to make arrangements or to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of materials
- Determine shipping methods, routes, or rates for materials to be shipped.
- Compute amounts, such as space available and shipping costs using a computer
- Compare shipping routes or methods to determine which is the most economical
- Warehouse inventory organization and maintenance
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Working hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Working hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- 2-3 years of Shipping/Receiving experience required
- Forklift certification is preferred, but not required
- Ability to work well as part of a team and with minimal supervision
- Computer literate
- Detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, time management, and analytical skills
For any questions please contact Raj Sharma at 650.357.1522 or send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.