Prestigious University in Harvard Square is in need of a Web Developer to support their Finance and Administration department.
The role focuses on product design, web design, and media editing. The typical duties include:
- design infographics based on content and research results
- build custom presentation, publication, and brand design.
- create standard designs for annual reports, grants, presentations, research.
- edit case studies, research reports, and any other reports
Web Design and Media Editing Support
- assist on daily maintenance of multiple web platforms including but not limited to word press.
- develop web sites, and web design
- assist with photo case study development
- edit and design video, and radio for e-learning, and podcast development
Working hours: 9:00am- 5:00pm
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.