Looking for a great opportunity in a growing industry? Randstad Healthcare is the place for you! The Randstad Healthcare team is rapidly expanding and we have a Travel Nurse Recruiting Agent opening with us in our Alpharetta, GA office. At Randstad Healthcare, we have a small company "start-up" atmosphere with the resources and tools of a global organization.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-5 years business experience in recruiting or inside sales
- Self-confident, sales driven and able to successfully work in a highly competitive marketplace
- Excellent customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to anticipate/identify customer problems/needs and recommend appropriate solutions
- Effectively balance short term and long term priorities
- Healthcare industry sales/and or knowledge is a plus!
The primary objective of the Travel Nurse Recruiting Agent is to expand relationships with Randstad's preferred clients by understanding their needs & filling the maximum number of job orders for the client. These are existing clients on a national basis. Specific responsibilities include:
- Source new Healthcare professionals in the specialty team that you are assigned
- Effectively recruit, screen, interview, & assess qualified candidates to fill open positions
- Make decisions regarding placement of talent based on qualifications & phone interviews
- Negotiate and establish pay rates and bill rates
- Building and maintaining strategic partnerships with candidates, AMs, and VMS/MSP partners on a regular basis to assess business needs, requirements, performance and overall satisfaction with Randstad's service levels
- Must meet daily, weekly, and monthly targets
Compensation and Benefits:
As a Travel Nurse Recruiting Agent you will receive a competitive base salary and uncapped commission potential.
You will also be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as Life and AD&D coverage and 401K plan. You can also benefit from our Cell Phone Discount Plans
At Randstad Healthcare, we recognize the need for individual and corporate responsibility. We are committed to improving the quality of life and enhancing the vitality of the communities in which we operate. Randstad Healthcare provides support through various Community Outreach Programs, including a Corporate Giving Program, an Office Matching Program, and an employee Volunteer Day, where employees are encouraged to volunteer at a non-profit organization of their choice.
Get to know us and find out "What More Could You Do" at Randstad
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.