Looking to hire a Financial Analyst who is eager to grow their career! Our client in Eagan is looking to add an Analyst to their growing team. This position offers competitive compensation, great benefits, and the opportunity to grow into a Senior position.
The Financial Analyst develops project economic analyses and assists the operations teams in operational support, proposal development, as well as post-contract project financial administration and management.
- Utilizes cost and savings data to develop economic models for energy conservation and other federal projects, including profitability and cash flow analyses, draw and payment schedules, and other required contract documentations.
- Develops price escalation schedules for multi-year proposals. Provides life cycle costing and other economic and finance tables required for customer proposals.
- Advises project managers and develop solutions for economic constraints within projects.
- Verifies financial data and content for customer proposals. Ensures accurate cost and financing data in customer proposals.
- Responds to questions with internally staff, customers and financial providers. Provides written responses to customer comments.
- Maintains and verifies customer payment/ receivable status. Works internally and externally for proper recording and on-time payment of customer invoices.
- Prepares project cost and other reports to assist operations teams and management in updating project budgets, margin analysis, revenue and margin planning, and other reports as required.
- Provides risk assessments associated with guaranteed savings and other project economic variables.
- Assists operations teams and others in project cost related inquire.
- Performs all other appropriate duties as deemed necessary by management
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Econ, or related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with report creation and accounting system interface